Back in 2005, life was a rollercoaster ride. In all respects. I was trying to find my true self, work was something I was deciding whether I enjoyed or not, declining rishtas left right and center just because I hated the concept of people comimg over to check me out, and most importantly trying to understand if and why I would want to settle down in life.
It was at this time that I wrote the blog rewritten below. It was after 2 years that I had to bite my own words…..life has been good Alhumdulillah, though all the reasons still remain!
|Saturday, February 19, 2005
|Top 10 reasons why I cant marry Uzi…
1) We would forever be fighting whether our room should be painted Yellow or Black.
2) During the delivery of our second child, he would be there with a camera telling me to smile through tears so he could take pictures!
3) My family loves Uzi tremendously there would never be any In-law riots…too boring!
4) I would be bitchy 24/7 (thats what his presence does to me).
5) I dont want people to talk about the fact that I hang out with him even though I am so much better looking, and so much more saner!
6) I would be getting burnt sunflowers on valentines…..
7) He would end up wearing shorts & a t-shirt on our wedding
8) I would forever be wondering which Uzair I had fallen in love with and married…there are quite a few of them in there.
9) One of us forever would be sleeping on the couch outside…one cant sleep in an air conditioned room, and one cant sleep without it!
10) We both would forever be striving for excellence through the strength or our differences….thats asking for way too much work, we are
both not used to this much hard work!!!!
But needless to say having Uzi in life makes it so much more worthwhile, like he himself once said “I just feel we both fell in love
with each other but at different times in our lives, so I guess it was’nt meant to be…and thats life & thats beautiful too…
cause we both have each other as friends”!
Love you babees….!